Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stay Thirsty My Friends


OK, so now Mark Sanford has reappeared from his "hiking the Appalachian Trail" and, by that, he meant making a last minute decision to fly to Buenos Aires for a week to "drive along the coast." The Gov also said BA was a "beautiful city." Why not? Hey, Blame It On Rio!

Although today makes it only one week that TCG has lived in South Carolina, even temporarily, I am overwhelmed by my love for this state and its leaders. Rusty DePass. The Ghost of Strom Thurmond. And now, Mark Sanford! Let's throw a tea bagger in honor of the safe return from his Most Excellent Adventure!
Yes, TCG can see POTUS 2012 as the next most obvious step for such a manly, cute, adventurous fellow. A free spirit. And Dos Equis says they employ The Most Interesting Man In The World. Screw them. I and my fellow South Carolinians leave them in the dust. Stay thirsty my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment